About the Junior Property Manager Role
As a Junior Property Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Conducting routine, ingoing and outgoing inspections;
- Processing of tenant applications;
- Assisting Property Managers as required; and
- Booking and conducting private inspections.
Leah Jay have specialised in property management services for more than 25 years and have been at the forefront for that time.
However, it is not just the length of time specialising; it is also about the combined experience of our people. They choose to join and stay with Leah Jay because they are passionate about what they do.
We deliver property insight, strategy, and management for the modern property investors.
We aim and plan for progress. We strive to go beyond the status quo to not only preserve our client’s investment but help realise its full potential. In doing so, we enable people to progress towards their goals and dreams.
Are you the right “fit” for our Culture?
- We are known for our unique culture and holistic approach that embodies expertise, real people, and empowerment.
- Your work ethic will demonstrate the perfect balance between grit and grace.
- You are always curious – asking questions and seeking better paths to ensure your work reaches its full potential.
- You will embrace our customer service focus ensuring the needs of our clients are met– the Leah Jay way!
This role is the perfect opportunity to develop your skills and provides a stepping stone into building a career in Property Management!
You will bring to the position:
- Ideally 1 – 2 years of experience as a Property Associate or similar role
- A current Certificate of Registration or Real Estate Licence
- A current driver’s licence
- Demonstrated customer service focus
- Excellent communication skills – your written communication style is just as important as your verbal
- Ability to prioritise tasks to ensure deadlines are met
- Attention to detail, with high-level accuracy.
Why work at Leah Jay?
- You have the opportunity to be a partner in progress, making a real difference to help people move forward in life;
- Above Award Salary + a car or car allowance
- Opportunity for flexible work arrangements
- The opportunity to progress your career through internal programs and scholarships
- A supportive environment, with a focus on well being (including access to an EAP)
- A front seat position to view the actions of an industry leader
So, what are you waiting for… Go further with Leah Jay…click the apply link
This position may be located in any of our 3 offices in Newcastle, East Maitland or Belmont.